30% OFF SALE & Quick updates!

Discussion in 'News And Announcements' started by DarkDesigner, Mar 7, 2018.

1. DarkDesigner

DarkDesigner Network Owner
    Network Owner

[​IMG]

Hello Survivors and welcome to this quick update! First, I want to apologize for not publishing this thread earlier. There have been a few questions here and there regarding this subject and that's what I created this thread so you guys can follow along and know what is going on.

However! Before we get there, we currently have a 30% OFF Sale running in our store. This will start today (March 7th) and will be running for a week straight (14th of March). So make sure to purchase what you've planned before this sale runs out. As you guys know, we don't usually have sales!

Now that we've got that out of the way I want to talk about top monthly voters and top towns. To start with, we're not going to be having top monthly voters for the upcoming 2-3 months. After that, it will continue as normal. The reason why we're not going to have it during this period is that we don't really have a good system when it comes to counting votes; we have to do it manually and the websites that you vote on resets every month, so it's hard to keep a look on when it ends. Therefore, we're going to be working on getting some type of a plugin which lists top monthly voters automatically both in game and on the website. What about top towns? This month has been skipped due to a few problems, however this month's top towns will be released! The topic is still "Vikings" and you can continue working on the current one or just leave it as it is if you think it's good enough. The same terms still apply so be sure to follow those.

That's it for today guys! Thanks for reading this.

2. LegoDude445

LegoDude445 Bronze

good to know! :)

3. Strix

Strix Bronze
    Helper

I forgot it was vikings this month!
    Thankfully, Asydria finished its naval fleet :}

LegoDude445 likes this.
  4. LegoDude445

LegoDude445 Bronze

I hope Asydria wins, it really deserves a town of the month. #TeamAsydria It’s our time.