(December - 2018) Top Voters & Top Town

Discussion in 'News And Announcements' started by DarkDesigner, Jan 3, 2018.

1. DarkDesigner

DarkDesigner Network Owner
    Network Owner

[​IMG]
    Hello Survivors and welcome to the first top monthly voters & town this year! First, I'd like to start by saying sorry for not posting this thread earlier, there has been a few stuff which resulted in a delay. But, other than that there isn't anything else! Let's get straight to the top voters & top town.​

Top monthly voters (December 31 - 2018)
    Sgtfurie ($15 Store Voucher)
    2. AmirTheGamerHD ($10 Store Voucher)
    3. MagmaCat ($5 Store Voucher)
    You got 24h to claim your reward. Please either PM me on discord or on the website!
    Due to the problem we got at our donation store vouchers won't be given to the top voters yet!
    If you are listed as a top voter I will personally contact you.
    Be sure to either be a member on discord or on the website.

[​IMG]

Top Monthly Town (December 31 - 2018)
    1. Island (50 Towny claim blocks & 3 Weeks featured town on /Sponsors)
    Over the last month (December 2017) Only1GamerLive have been checking up on the towns progress and have seen that they have had a very successful month in trying to fit the topic. They have amazingly fit the festive theme by making a huge Christmas tree with festive stockings around it for each member and have made a lovely sleigh in the sky with reindeers. However, their town is not only good-looking. It is also the members who have been entirely generous by making the stockings and giving out Christmas presents to members of the community! They are a pleasure to have in the community, well done for celebrating the festive cheer!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    NEXT MONTHS TOPIC
    New Year, New Me! January 2018! (Hint: What are you doing to change your town in the new year?)

Terms and condition:
    - Must be a town which has made significant progress within the month specified.
    - If there is a specific topic for that month, towns will only be selected based on that topic and nothing else.
    - If you try to exploit the system in any way, your town will be denied.
    - You must oblige to these terms and conditions.
    By wanting to participate you must apply to these terms and conditions in full.
    We have the right to change any depending on the situation.​

NerdyBirdie likes this.
  2. bilzander

bilzander Bronze
    Helper

Glad to be the mayor of Island! Thanks to all the members of island for all your hardwork over the past few months! I just want to add a special thanks to @Minions24 for being with me since the start, and helping me out along the way. You guys are awesome, keep up the great work!

Thanks for the award, a pleasure and an honor to have! :)

NerdyBirdie, DarkDesigner and Javious like this.
  3. MrStringz_

MrStringz_ Bronze

Hey, that third picture is my house!

4. Gabriel

Gabriel Bronze

Yep yep this is great! Special thanks to @bilzander for being the best leader, whilst busy with many things he has to shown to be present and supportive to the town!

5. bilzander

bilzander Bronze
    Helper

And the 2nd is mine (well, if my town hall counts as my house haha!)

No problem, stay awesome in the town! Glad to have you back from your holiday in Spain! :)

6. Thatguysamih

Thatguysamih Bronze

Ayyy Lets go all thanks to @bilzander For being a great leader :)