End Reset

Discussion in 'News And Announcements' started by DarkDesigner, Jun 30, 2017.

1. DarkDesigner

DarkDesigner Network Owner
    Network Owner

Hello Survivors!

What is happening with the end?
    So after the poll that we made it doesn't seem like there is a lot of people against the end reset. There is at least 85% who want a reset and we've decided that if it is more then 60% we will then do a reset. What does this mean? This means that the old end will no longer exist. It will be a brand new one, for those who has lost their stuff and all that there Isn't really anything we can do. In order to save time for everyone we cannot re-upload the end. BUT! To make this up for you guys we've decided to give everyone access to /Tfly for 2 days!

New end rules
    Now! We have been talking about some stuff that didn't really work in the end. And here are the stuff we came up with, basically we are only going to allow 4 public enderman farms. The reason for this is because this will give a chance for the enderman mobs to spawn where everyone has a chance to get xp and all of that good stuff. If you want to start a enderman farm it needs to be public one and you need to message either Corvus_Magma or DarkDesigner to assign your enderman farm as a public project otherwise the enderman farm will be deleted!

Ender dragon drop
    With the reset we've also decided to add a drop for when you kill a ender dragon. Basically when you kill the dragon it will drop one elytra instead of nothing. This gives everyone a chance to get a elytra.

2. xXIcyBoyXx

xXIcyBoyXx Bronze
    Survivor

all i have to say
    ███████▄▄███████████▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓███░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ██████▀░░█░░░░██████▀
    ░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
    ░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
    ░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
    ░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀

3. Ethan

Ethan Bronze

Sounds good! Any idea on how long it will take till everything is up and running?

4. Only1Gamer Live

Helper

There is no set time, we also need to send the files to the new host so that the server can go back online. Thanks for your patience.

5. DarkDesigner

DarkDesigner Network Owner
    Network Owner

You just said that you don't play on the server anymore but any opinions are of course welcome

Not sure yet, I just bought the new dedi. I have all of the files on my computer and I'm going to transfer them to the new one now.

Ethan likes this.
  6. ninjakiller94

ninjakiller94 Bronze

Why dude. This is awesome. It would be nice if more than one person could get the dragon egg though

7. 0TJ

0TJ Bronze

Hey Dark I know you are working hard keep up the hard work! Btw how long like do u think that the server is gonna be up like i dont care if its not like exact time I just wanna know how much longer I need to wait XD Im way way too excited for it!

8. Rexel

Rexel Bronze
    Helper

Personally, I don't mind that the end is being reset, because I can still say I killed the Original Dragon :D But, It will ruin the Elytra market if the dargon starts dropping them, because dargon is ezpz to kill xD :D

Schrado and 0TJ like this.
  9. MrStringz_

MrStringz_ Bronze

So we can still make more than 4 enderman farms for ourselves or only 4 altogether?

10. JoshOg

JoshOg Bronze

Now! We have been talking about some stuff that didn't really work in the end. And here are the stuff we came up with, basically we are only going to allow 4 public enderman farms. This means you can only have 4 farms all together and if u want to make one it needs to be public and only 4 will be allowed to be built

11. Mr_Kiparis

Mr_Kiparis Bronze

yeah too ez

12. corey

corey Bronze

uhhhhh when is it gonna be online?

13. MB3933

MB3933 Bronze

What will happen to our town Outposts in the end, how will we be able to delete it if we cant tp to it.

NerdyBirdie and Schrado like this.