Halloween 2017

Discussion in 'News And Announcements' started by DarkDesigner, Nov 1, 2017.

1. DarkDesigner

DarkDesigner Network Owner
    Network Owner

[​IMG]
    Hello Survivors! We'd like to wish you a Happy Halloween. While you guys have been playing, we've been working on a few surprises. I'm sure you all have seen the amazing work that has been decorated in spawn by @Exploitated and our new builder @bilzander. With this, we've also prepared a small "event". Special thanks to our developer @MartenM who made this possible. Basically, we've added a clown called "Pennywise" which can be found at spawn. Pennywise likes candy and therefore we've put you guys on a hunting trip. Around /Spawn you can found candy boxes which you right click and get a "Treat or trick" soup. Right-click that and you have a chance of getting a candy, and..... the other chance could be something else.

On top of that, we've got something even better!
    30% OFF THE ENTIRE STORE until the 7th of November
    No Trick, All Treat - Donate.survivalstate.net

[​IMG]

2. ninjakiller94

ninjakiller94 Bronze

This looks cool. I hope it stays for a while

3. Minions24

Minions24 Bronze
    Helper

cool dark <3

4. MrStringz_

MrStringz_ Bronze

5. Only1Gamer Live

Only1Gamer Live Moderator

Woooooo, it’s Only1 the ghost! :eek: Happy Halloween @everyone I hope you all enjoy the hauntings, don’t get too spooked and stay safe! The spawn is amazingly decorated and some of those candies are sure hard to find, so have fun trying to find them!
    ~Only1

6. rangerdanger0

rangerdanger0 Bronze

The Trick or Treat Soups seem to be broken. If you move them in your inventory they disappear and they say "right click to use" but when you try and eat them, then just keep eating and eating and eating so I lost at least 4-5 of them already

7. DarkDesigner

DarkDesigner Network Owner
    Network Owner

Hello, if you could record this that'd be grateful. I haven't noticed anything like this myself and therefore it's hard to replicate this "bug".

Thanks