New Ownership

Discussion in 'News And Announcements' started by DarkDesigner, Jun 11, 2018.

1. DarkDesigner

DarkDesigner Network Owner
    Network Owner

Hello guys, I'd like to officially say that I'm stepping down as the owner of SurvivalState. I knew that this day would come and I guess that day is today. My goal has always been to aim for something big and in my opinion, I've managed to do a small part of that in SurvivalState. However, after years of playing Minecraft and being an owner, I've simply lost motivation and I want to move on from the Minecraft community and go for bigger goals. SurvivalState wouldn't be possible at all without the help of KyleKraft and I want to thanks him from the bottom of my heart for the opportunity he has given me. Other than Kyle I also want to thanks the staff members for the incredible work they have been doing. Without the touch of the staff members, I don't think SurvivalState would be where it is today and I really want to thanks Corvus_Magma (Matt) for sticking with me throughout the journey that I've had on Minecraft Servers. I'd like to say it has been a great journey with all of you, I've learned so much as an owner, however, it is my time to leave as the founder of SurvivalState.

But, the server is not closing. I've decided to sell the server because, in order for me to continue with the ideas I've got in mind, I need a budget and since I'm still young with no work I think that would be the best move for me to make. I also don't want to see SurvivalState just fade away. The new owners of SurvivalState are Seff & Adin. And with them in control, I hope SurvivalState will turn around and continue to head in a positive direction. I'd like to personally thank everyone who's been around since the very start it's been a great journey and we wouldn't be here without all your generous donations and support.

Notice: For anything server-related please do not contact me. You can either contact the new Owners or the staff members. I am no longer in charge of SurvivalState nor do I take any responsibilities.

2. seffora

seffora Network Owner
    Network Owner

we love you and thank you for all the work and time you've put into this server!! <3 long live darkdesigner! :D

3. DhruvSujatha

DhruvSujatha Bronze

Dark,you were and will always be a great Owner and a friend. Thankyou for all the time you spent with us and your time developing the SurvivalState Community.

4. MrStringz_

MrStringz_ Bronze

It’s been great knowing you dark! I hope to still see you from time to time. It’s sad but I hope seff and adin will be just as great owners as you have been! Long live dark!

5. Matthew

Matthew Administrator
    Administrator

i mean i already said all i can say about it in DM's, but well you were the best owner i've seen on any server and it was a pleasure to be at your side for all these years. you better be online some times =p

byebye

DarkDesigner and seffora like this.
  6. HKG

HKG Bronze

As the guy said above, long live darkdesigner :)

DarkDesigner and seffora like this.