(November) Top Voters & Top Town

Discussion in 'News And Announcements' started by DarkDesigner, Nov 29, 2017.

1. DarkDesigner

DarkDesigner Network Owner
    Network Owner

[​IMG]
    Hello Survivors. Today we are bringing you, top monthly voters & top monthly town. Yes! That's correct, a new one. A top monthly town has been planned for a while now and it's finally happening. With the help of @Only1Gamer Live we've managed you to bring two towns. However, only one of those two towns will be chosen by myself (DarkDesigner). Let's get to it!

Top monthly voters (NOV 29 - 2017)
    1. AmirTheGamerHD (15$ Store Voucher) (Claimed)
    2. Sgtfurie (10$ Store Voucher) (Claimed)
    3. Rangerdanger0 (5$ Store Voucher)
    You got 24h to claim your reward. Please either PM me on discord or on the website!

[​IMG]

Top Monthly Town
    1. Oasis (50 Towny claim blocks & 3 Weeks featured town on /Sponsors)
    2. Oaklawn (3 Weeks featured town on /Sponsors)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This month Only1 chose two of the following towns:
    "Over the last month (November 2017) I have been monitoring the towns progress and have seen that they have had a very successful month, with their fantastically built town center and beautiful town hall. Both fitting to one theme, which is in my own words ‘Fantasy/Modern’. Their town is not only good-looking, but it is also the brilliant members of it which makes Oaklawn a pleasant place to be. They are surely a pleasure to have in the community, well done for making an amazing town!"
    "I have been monitoring the town's progress this month (November 2017) and have seen that their builds just get better and better! Oasis stands up for its name, it surely is an Oasis and I expect it to get more astonishing as time goes on. I’ve talked to the members quite a lot and they are a welcoming bunch, it is definitely lovely to have them on the server! I hope them the best for months to come! Well done for making an absolute fantastic town!"
    There can only be one winner in this type of "event" and therefore I chose Oasis.
    I think that both towns are amazing and offer a lot of things that a town should do. However, there can only be one winner and therefore I've chosen Oasis. Oasis is a great inspiration on how a town should be. It offers a great theme within their town which makes it stick out.

Next months topic: The 12 Days Of Christmas! December 2017

Terms and Condition
    By wanting to participate you must apply to these terms and conditions in full. We have the right to change any depending on the situation.
    - Must be a town which has made significant progress within the month specified, any previous months will not be thought of during the selection process.
    - If there is a specific topic for that month, towns will only be selected based on that topic and nothing else.
    - If you try to exploit the system in any way, you will be denied the chance to be selected during the selection process.​

DhruvSujatha and AmirTheGamerHD like this.
  2. Exploitated

Exploitated Bronze
    Builder

3. bilzander

bilzander Bronze
    Helper

Hey, look it's my screenshots! Congrats Oasis, you deserve it!

DarkDesigner likes this.
  4. Only1Gamer Live

Only1Gamer Live Moderator

It was a very hard choice, there are many great towns across the server and these two definitely stuck out at me! Congratulations :D

5. AmirTheGamerHD

Yay! OakLawn baby

6. rangerdanger0

rangerdanger0 Bronze

7. Gabriel

Gabriel Bronze

Gg Oasis, Excited to see the next town of the month ;)... good luck to the towners out there, again Oaklwasn and oasis was deserved... (Lel Go island :p)

8. DarkDesigner

DarkDesigner Network Owner
    Network Owner

EDIT: We've now also added a reward for the second town as well as the first one!

Thanks.

9. AmirTheGamerHD

yay OakLawn is happy we got in the news and we got an award!