SERVER upgrade & TOP monthly voters!

Discussion in 'News And Announcements' started by DarkDesigner, Jun 29, 2017.

1. DarkDesigner

DarkDesigner Network Owner
    Network Owner

Hello Survivors!

Aright, so as you can see in the title we are going to upgrade our server! Yes! That means more ram, better performance and all that stuff. BUT! There is a bummer here, the hosting that we use does NOT provide a upgrade system. Meaning that I will have to do this all by myself, I got to move the data, files and the ip itself and in order for this to happen there needs to be a downtime on SurvivalState so I can finish this stuff. I can't really say how long this will take but if everything goes as it should it will only take some hours. If I can't finish it today it will sadly be closed overnight as well. With this we've also planned to update the server to 1.12, this is not 100% sure. That there will be an update this week but like I said before if everything goes as it should expect SurvivalState to update to 1.12! This will take effect today 16:00 CEST (4:00 p.m GMT +4)

Short Text: We are upgrading our server but in order to do we will need a downtime. The reason for this is because the hosting does not support upgrading from a server to another. Meaning that I'll have to do this by myself. This will take effect today 16:00 CEST (4:00 p.m GMT +4)

Top monthly voters (JUN 29 - 2017):
    1. Sgtfurie (15$ Store Voucher) Claimed
    2. miner_10000 (10$ Store Voucher) Claimed
    3. SerGary (5$ Store Voucher) Claimed

You got 24h to claim your reward. Please either pm me on discord or on the website. Thanks

2. NerdyBirdie

NerdyBirdie Bronze
    Helper

Looking forward to the Update.

3. corey

corey Bronze

Do you think it will be done tonight?

4. BlueBravoBayonet

I'm so excited.