Weekly Update #6

Discussion in 'News And Announcements' started by DarkDesigner, Jun 12, 2017.

1. DarkDesigner

DarkDesigner Network Owner
    Network Owner

Hello planet earth, today we will be going over the last weeks update. Now, we don't have any big changes YET. We are planning on adding some new big things this weeks and hopefully it will be done until next week. As always I hope you guys are enjoying these weekly updates, lets get to it.

Changes, fixes & new features:
    * Added a /Warp PvP (KeepInv is set to true, so you wont lose items inside the arena)
    * Added a food section in shop
    * Fixed the teleportation bug (I'm not 100% sure about this one, however since I made a change it doesn't seem that it has returned)
    * Added a content creators page
    * Added one more voting link
    * Added a few more decoration in spawn

Planned Features:
    * Starting construction of the new lobby
    * Making some changes on the jobs
    * Adding more items in the crates
    * Adding /Warp Tutorial
    There are a few other stuff that we are planning to add but we cannot share those ideas yet.

2. Strix

Strix Bronze
    Helper

Yay! New stuff in the crates!
    So long as I stop seeing those darn name tags, I'll be satisfied :)

edgrocks and MartenM like this.
  3. Schrado

Schrado Silver

For those that don't know, keep inventory is NOT on in the pvp arena! Keep that in mind before going in there.

4. Krazy_Kamikaze

The teleportation glitch is affecting me. I keep being teleported to spawn and home every second. It won't stop. I tried rejoining game and so far still did not work.

5. Krazy_Kamikaze

I temporarily found a solution. When I spawn in home, I have to quickly move away from the point. I was able to set a new home point like 15 blocks away and it works, but when I get near the old home point, the teleportation glitch strikes again. All my old chests are inaccessible now because it's near the old home point; it will cause the glitch again if I try to attempt to reach the chests near old home point Please help